80% organic material for a darker, earthly sound. Same great benefits as our Carbon and Natural Fiberreeds.
- last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- play 100% from the first second
- are extremely durable and resistant against splitting
- never dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- are alway available in exactly the same quality
- are easy to clean and therefor hygienic and odourless even after month of use
If a Fiberreed you bought from us does not have the right strength for you, you may return it in between 14 days after your buy. We will send you another strength after your request without additional charges.
I am normally playing Benz Tenor Sax reeds on my Selmer C-bass clarinet. No more! The Hemp Fiberreed plays with a very similar earthy, full tone, but is faster (snappier) in response and plays without effort from lowest to highest range. Basically I can totally forget the reed and concentrate on the music. I think that says it all. The funny thinng is, I have 2 Walter Grabner bass clarinet mouthpieces – a normal tip Laurie Bloom and a jazz / klezmer with a more open tip. Both play very well with both an M and an MH Hemp Fiberreed. The M sounds a bit more like a Tenor Sax. So, depending on what sound I prefer on a given day / piece, I chose one combination or the other.
Verifizierter Kauf. Mehr Informationen